The wound and eyewash spray from Aurena Laboratories rinses and cleanses dust and dirt from wounds and eyes. Wound healing is supported by this isotonic saline spray, which mechanically removes foreign bodies, reduces pathogens, as well as blood, clot and dead tissue, moistening the tissue in the process.
The spray works at any angle, providing a flow of sterile isotonic saline solution, strong enough for washing away clot and foreign bodies from wounds, yet soft enough for washing the eyes. The different available actuators enable to give the spray pattern of choice.
Sterile isotonic saline solution for rinsing/cleansing of eye and wounds. For all ages.
- The product is suitable for rinsing and cleansing dust and dirt from eyes and wounds
- The product can be used on both eyes and wounds
- The spray works in any angle
- Easy to use
- Can be used until the last drop
- Sterile until the last drop
- Market segments: First Aid, OTC
- Composition: Sterile 0.9% NaCl solution, Sterile 0,9% NaCl phosphate-buffered solution or alternatively sterile Ringer solution.
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDD (Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC, Class IIa)
- Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250 ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available.
- Presentations: Both sticker labels and preprinted cans can be used. Labels can be provided with a tamper seal. Preprinted cans are recommended for quantities of 25,000+ per order.