The wound cleansing/irrigation spray from Aurena Laboratories is a sterile saline solution that removes foreign bodies and reduces the number of pathogens in the wound.
Compared with tap water, the isotonic character of this spray aerosol ensures that pain or discomfort is not induced when administered to the wound.
The wound cleansing/irrigation spray removes blood, clot and dead tissue, moistening the wound tissue in the process. All this helps to reduce infection in the wound, which is one of the most frequent complications of wound healing.
Since the propellant, compressed air or nitrogen, is not flammable, the spray is classed as a non-flammable aerosol, which offers advantages regarding safety, transportation, and storage.
Sterile isotonic saline solution for rinsing/cleansing of wounds. For all ages.
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Reduction of pathogen numbers
- Removal of blood, clot and dead tissue
- Moistening of tissue
- Support wound healing
- The spray works in any angle
- Can be used until the last drop
- Sterile until the last drop
- Market segments: Healthcare institutions, community care, OTC
- Composition: Sterile 0.9% NaCl solution, Sterile 0,9% NaCl phosphate-buffered solution or alternatively sterile Ringer solution.
- Presentations: Both sticker labels and preprinted cans can be used.
- Labels can be provided with a tamper seal. Preprinted cans are recommended for quantities of 25,000+ per order.
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDD (Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC, Class IIb)
- Shelf life: 3 years from production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 100, 125, 150, 200, 250 and 300 ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available.