The aerosol emollient spray from Aurena Laboratories acts as a water repellent and creates a barrier that protects and soothes irritated and intact skin from damage caused by irritants.
The spray contains no preservatives or other additives. The principle ingredient, petrolatum, as well as the liquid paraffin are dispersed in the volatile silicone hexamethyldisiloxane (HMDS), which quickly evaporates, leaving only the pure emollient on the skin.
Bag-on-valve technology allows Aurena’s emollient aerosol to be sprayed from any angle or position with an emptying rate of close to 100%, without chilling effect. Therefore, there is no need for additional handspreading, which gives advantages in hygiene and patient integrity, minimized risk for cross-contamination.
The product is intended to apply petrolatum on dry, sensitive, irritated or broken skin as an emollient and a protecting barrier. For all ages.
- Preserves skin integrity
- Quick-drying with skin moisturizing properties
- Soothes irritated skin
- Non-contact application of skin protectant on intact, sore, or broken skin
- Protect skin from irritants like enzymes and wound exudate
- Protect sensitive skin from feces and urine and favors healing
- Doesn't sting on application
- The product can be used with the can in any position
- Market segments: Skincare, OTC
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDD (Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC, Sterile and non-sterile versions, Class IIa.)
- Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250 ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available.
- Presentations: Both sticker labels and preprinted cans can be used. Labels can be provided with a tamper seal. Preprinted cans are recommended for quantities of 25,000+ per order.
- Composition: Hexamethyldisiloxane, petrolatum, liquid paraffin